Who We Are:
- We have no denominational affiliation, no governing association.
- We have no title other than what the Holy Spirit has described us as in His inspired word: saints, disciples, followers, Christians.
- We wear simply the name of Jesus Christ.
- We acknowledge Him alone as our governing Head.
- We are simply Christians. (Col 3:17; Gal 6:14; 1 Pet 4:14-16)
What We Believe:
- Not part of the Bible. All of it, and the Bible alone.
- We follow no creed or teachings of men.
- We preach, teach, read, recommend and seek to know and live the words God gave.
- All of them.
- We simply believe the Bible. (2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 John 9; Rev 22:18-19)
What We Offer:
The Gospel of Christ.
- Preaching that convicts, encourages, edifies, and exhorts.
- Bible classes that are practical, informative, and stimulating for all ages.
- An atmosphere for building better character and nurturing better homes.
- Worship that is spirited, reverent, and God-centered.
- A spiritual family committed to God, each other, evangelism, and a heavenly hope.
- Simple spirituality. (2 Tim 4:2; 1 Pet 4:10-11; Rom 12:9-13)